Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fall Semester Breakdown

I only have one more year of generals before I can apply to pharmacy school!! Oh gosh, it can't come soon enough.

Here is what my schedule looks like:

Human Physiology with Rose
Medical Terminology with Salazar
Biochemistry with Sheridan
Anthropology with Peterson

I know it's only 12 credits, but I am fully expecting a rough semester. Human Physiology is probably one of the harder science classes you can take, and I'm really hoping this will get me noticed on my Pharmacy school application.

Hardest class?:
Human Physiology for sure.

Easiest class?:
Medical Terminology for sure.

Most enjoyable?:
I think I will really like Anthropology actually...Peterson is a lot like Bones and I'm completely enthralled by that show

Class I will study for the most?:
Human Phys...and then Biochemistry.

Class I will most likely be late for most often?:
Biochemistry on Mondays (that class starts 10 minutes after my Human Phys class gets out on Monday)

Bring on the semester!

1 comment:

  1. Smart cookie! (And I love that you have a teacher named Salazar...)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...