I can't fully explain just how much this woman means to me.
She has taught me just about everything I know (with the exception of the OChem stuff...that's a little foreign to her).
She taught me that if I want something I have to work for it.
She taught me to pick myself up and keep going when I feel like I can't do it anymore.
She taught me about Christ and shows me daily how to be like Him.
She taught me how to love others unconditionally.
She taught me how to laugh when I felt like crying.
She taught me where to go when I am in need of comfort.
And SO much more.
I marvel every day that I was blessed to be her daughter and I will NEVER take that blessing for granted.
Happy birthday Mom!
I love you lots and lots and lots and lots!
Thank you for being my everything :)

No comments:
Post a Comment