Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it was kinda fun!
I'm going to try to remember to do this, but I'm sure I'll forget sometimes.
Enjoy!

{one} what color best describes you + why?
Orange. Not just because it's my favorite, but because it's a happy color.

{two} how have you changed in the past year?
I have changed in so many ways! I guess graduating from high school will do that to you.
I don't think I've changed for the worse though.

{three} have you ever had any surgeries?
Just for wisdom teeth. I hope it stays that way.

{four} why did you start your blog?
Because my mom had one and I figured it would be a good way to keep her updated when I went to college.

{five} what are you looking forward to this summer?
Hopefully putting some money away. And taking a trip to Star Valley in a couple weeks :)

{six} do you have any family traditions for the 4th of July?
Not really...none that I can think of anyway.

{seven} what’s something new that you’ve tried in the past few months?
hmmm...Floor hockey. I thought I would hate it.
But it's kinda becoming an obsession!

{eight} what is the perfect a/c temperature?
I think around 73 or 74 degrees. 
It's amazing when it's that warm at night and you go out in shorts and bare feet. Ahhh Arizona. How you are missed.

{nine} what was the last movie you saw in the theater?
Mars Needs Moms.
*cat throws up*
"Is that broccoli?" ~Mom
"No, that's vomit, but I understand the confusion!" ~Son

{ten} what song do you think everyone should hear at least once?
Unanswered Prayers.
So freakin' good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...