"Fill 'er up to the knees!"
This was dad asking us to fill up his glass.
The knees came from the picture on an old Yosemite Sam glass.
He would refer to different part of the body depending on how much he wanted and we would fill it to that point.
It was the knees most often.
When we were living in Salmon this beloved glass broke when it fell out of the cupboard.
Dad never let this stop him. He still said it with a regular glass.
So...one day I was sitting in my apartment deep in thought thinking about what dad would love for Father's Day.
Then it hit me!
Thank Yoooooou Ebay!
You can tell the anticipation is almost killing him!
Contemplating...or maybe upset that it's not a tie?
The reaction
"Oh my goodness. Where did you find this?"
I think I made an excellent choice :)
Happy Father's Day to my daddy.
He is my hero and my inspiration.
I love him so much!
He is hard working and funny and smart and I don't know what I would do without him.
He's the best daddy in the world!
I love you Dad!

No comments:
Post a Comment