I used to play it on my dad's computer all the time, and a few months ago I found a free app so of course I downloaded it.
I passed the easy one with no problem...
The intermediate one took a week or so...
And the expert one took me an embarrassing 3 (ish) months.
I finally beat it last night and let me just say that I believe this summer is going to be a GREAT one :)
This isn't my actual game.
Mine is way harder because it zooms in and you have to scroll around.
Also, I definitely did NOT finish in 139 seconds.
It was more like 760

I was about to say that 139 was a pretty good time. I've only topped that maybe 10 times.
ReplyDeleteOh Logan. I knew you would comment on this post! I don't remember your game zooming in and out though... Yay for Emma-Leigh!
ReplyDelete