What's this called?
I asked Derek if I could borrow their Church Key awhile back and he looked at me like I was nuts.
"It's a can opener!" He said.
After five minutes of trying to convince him that it could be called either we turned to the only way we know how to settle these ridiculous bets.
Aaaaand guess who won?
Me.
Now for the next one:
Derek: "Emma, can I borrow a sauce pan?"
Me: "Sure, here ya go!"
Derek: "No no no, not a pot. A saucepan! Like this."
Me: "You mean a skillet?"
*five minutes of arguing*
Emma-Leigh wins!
And for the last one:
I have the cutest nieces and nephews!
Isaac Douglas Owen
5/14/11
9 lbs. 4 oz.
22 inches
Cute as a button!
Greysen Gene Thinnes
2/22/11
Phoebe Elizabeth Owen
2/13/09
Gwendolyn May Owen
7/10/07
Heck I hope I got those birthdays right...
If you couldn't tell...
I WIN!



.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment