And I was worried that I would be homesick.
But it was pretty stinking good if I do say so myself.
♥ It all started yesterday when I got a call at 1:41 in the morning with the very exciting news that Lindsay had given birth to a precious little baby boy.
♥ Then I treated myself to a haircut.
♥ Then I went to Costa Vida for dinner with one of my very best friends.
♥ While watching Meet the Robinsons around midnight with a bunch of people I was bombarded by Happy Birthday messages from roommates and friends from Soda.
♥ I trudged my way through Chemistry and Chemistry Lab (I was absolutely useless today)
♥ Then I FINALLY got to go to Idaho Falls to visit Lindsay and the little man!
♥ Oh, then my daddy took me to Taco Bell to grab a quick bite to eat. My "big dinner" is coming up on Saturday when I go back for more cuddle time :)
Let me tell you world, he is the cutest, most darling thing I have ever laid eyes on.
He's my little birthday boy (well...close enough)
Even though this little bundle of joy doesn't officially have a name yet, he has wormed his way into my heart already.
I love love love LOVE him!
I can't wait to watch him grow up and share lots of birthday memories with him...even though he was born on the 22nd and I on the 23rd.
Dear Little G-baby, you have the best mommy and daddy in the world!
He is going to be SO loved!
happy b-day!! and LOVE that sweet new little one!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a good birthday even though things were a little crazy. Love you.
ReplyDeletePS...the previous message was from mom...on my computer :) We just love our new little addition - officially named Greysen Gene! He just melts my heart more every minute...we are very lucky and blessed and I can tell that he loves loves LOVES his Auntie Em :)
ReplyDelete