Monday, October 11, 2010

Today is SO Monday

This weekend was a little hectic for me, so I was hoping this week would just roll by and let me relax a little bit...
WELL! Are you ready for a fun story?

I woke up this morning, turned off my alarm, and apparently fell back asleep.
I woke up again when my neighbor came to pick up his girlfriend
who stayed with us for the weekend.
I picked up my phone, saw that it was 9:27, and said,
"You've GOT to be kidding me!" 
(Class starts at 9)
I have never gotten ready so fast!
I was praying the whole way to Chemistry that I didn't miss the beginning of class quiz
(I had little hope because he hands it out at 9 and we have to hand it in by 9:15)
I walked into class, sat down, and looked at the clock.
9:33
I seriously got up, dressed, and to class at least a quarter of a mile away in 6 minutes!
SCORE number ONE!!!
 Then I saw that the quiz had already been handed out :( 
BUMMER!!
I just kinda sat there until they were done talking about it.
Inside I was beating myself up because I couldn't believe I slept in...
THEN...
Mr. Long came around to collect the quizzes.
He stopped in front of my desk, put a blank quiz on it, 
(which surprised me because he said absolutely NO making up quizzes)
 wrote my name on it and then added a plus 10 to it.
I was pretty much dumbstruck for a minute there...
When I finally realized what he did I told him that it's not fair
to everyone else and that I didn't deserve the points.
He looked at me and said, 
"You already know the stuff, you get the points."
SCORE number TWO!!!!


Then I got home and started doing my chemistry homework 
and was almost late for my Calculus class. 
Did I mention, TODAY IS SO MONDAY!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I remember waking up at 7:55 for an 8:00 class once my Freshman year, and I got to class at 7:59.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have that professor wrapped around your little finger. But that's something you have to earn, so GOOD WORK!!! On the flip side, maybe you better get to bed a little earlier. You might not get so lucky next time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...