But I seriously have to thank Mr. Tufts.
He was probably the hardest teacher I ever took a class from
and I HATED him for giving us so much homework,
and handouts to memorize,
and ridiculous quizzes on things no one knew.
However, he did help me get a 4 on the AP Chem test my Junior year
and he JUST helped me get a 99.6% on my first chemistry exam of the year :D
 |
HOORAY!!!
And the second thing I never thought I'd say is....
Freshman 15 here I come :(
I decided to weigh myself this weekend when I went home for Carley's Birthday....
and I was HORRIFIED!
I know I'm not fat by any means, and I'll bet a lot of you
out there are hating me right now (*cough* mom *cough*)
But seriously? I have been between 130-135 pounds
since 8th grade (which made for a chunky little 8th grader)
but I kinda got used to that so when I read 144
on the scale my first (well second) thought was HOLY COW!!! (Literally)

My REAL first thought was, "Hey! That's 12 squared!"
Now you tell me, where did that 10 pounds go?
I'm telling myself it's all muscle (cause that weighs more) :)
Once again, this last part is mainly a joke. I KNOW I don't have anything to worry about.
...YET (dun dun duuuuuuuuun) |
Congrats again on your chemistry test. I never doubted you for a minute. What I don't understand is how you gain 10 pounds when you don't cook. How is that possible?
ReplyDeleteI cook :P
ReplyDeleteI always thought you Owens needed to gain a little weight! You're gorgeous and don't look chubby at all! And congrats on the test, though I can't say I'm surprised!
ReplyDeleteYay for the freshman 15! Looks like you're well on your way! Haha! I only wish I could be as skinny as you!
ReplyDeleteEmma!!! You freakin Rock!! Congratulations on your test! And it's okay about the weight- you kinda need to gain some.:) Love you! Congrats again!
ReplyDelete