February is the shortest month of the year...so how in the world did my family manage to cram what seems like EVERY SINGLE important event into it?
(I only say that because I was born in February and I seem to have picked up a very narcissistic attitude from somewhere...)
February 9th: Nathan has his birthday. Granny would have been celebrating her birthday this day as well. Miss you Granny!
February 10th: Grandma Owen celebrates her birthday.
February 13th: Phoebe turns three.
February 15th: Rebecca has her birthday.
February 17th: Brendan and Witney have their reception.
February 18th: Bren and Wit will be sealed for TIME AND ETERNITY! Finally...
February 22nd: Little Grey turns 1! My how the year has flown...
February 23rd: I finally leave the desolate wasteland that is teenager-hood
(Also, I'm fairly certain that my grandpa on my mom's side was born somewhere in the middle of the month. Mom?)
Seriously, there's an average of one important event every 3.6 days or somewhere in that ballpark.
February 18th 2012
14 years ago
It's a crazy, fun month! My mom, grandfather, and sister have birthdays this month, too! (Says Rachelle. I don't feel like signing out...)
ReplyDeleteMy dad's birthday is on the 13th with Phoebe's. Also, Dad's grandpa was on the 14th, Mark Koester's is on the 2nd. It is truly crazy but would we give any of this up? NEVER!
ReplyDeleteI love how you had to add the nerd factor at the end there......3.6 days B/ ....ps...that was supposed to be a dude with nerd glasses.
ReplyDelete