Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Spring Semester 2012

This semester will most likely be crazy!
I am only in 12 credits, but those 12 credits consist of:
Organic Chemistry II
Organic Chemistry II Lab
Microbiology
Microbiology Lab
Anatomy and Physiology II
and
Anatomy and Physiology II Lab

So here's my breakdown for the semester:

Class I Will Love the Most:
Organic Chemistry (If last semester is any indication it will be)

Class I Will Hate the Most:
Probably going to be a tie between Micro Lab and Anat and Phys Lab.

Class I Will Study the Most For:
Organic Chemistry and the lab...actually, I should probably be studying for all of these classes the most

Best Class (in terms of grades):
Microbiology (Professor Winston said we have three take home exams and the final is in class, but the questions all come from the take home exams)

Worst Class (in terms of grades):
Organic Chemistry (just cause I love it doesn't means it's a walk in the park)

Number of Times I Will Be Late for A&P Because It's at 8:00 and on the Other Side of Campus and I Have to Walk if I Miss the Bus:
Hopefully not often, but I can definitely see myself being late :( uhhh...two, maybe three

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very busy semester! Wes LOVED organic chem. It was one of his most favorite classes. Micro ruined him for life! It took him forever to eat chicken again! Good luck! You are such a go-getter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm glad you got your dad's smarts.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...