Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Semester Outcome...

At the beginning of the semester I made some predictions about the classes I was taking, so I'm going to see how right or how wrong my predictions were :

Class I will love the most:
I predicted I would love Anat and Phys the most, however, I surprised myself and basically fell in love with Organic Chemistry of all things!

Class I will hate the most:
I hit the nail right on the head when I predicted I would hate Physics. Seriously, ask anyone who is even slightly acquainted with me and they will be able to tell you just how much I hated it.

Class I will study the most for:
I predicted Anat and Phys and OChem, but really I didn't study that much for A&P. OChem was another story, I definitely studied for that one!

Best Class (in terms of grades):
I predicted A&P...I am pretty sure if I knew the exact percentages that would be correct, but I ended up with A's in A&P, OChem lab, and Intro to Lit.

Worst Class (in terms of grades):
I predicted OChem would be my worst grade, but it may not have been. I know I got a B in Physics as well, but I don't know the percentage. I think I did better in OChem than I did in Physics.

Number of mental breakdowns:
I predicted I would have 2 and possibly 3, but I only remember crying on account of schoolwork once. Stupid stupid Physics.

All in all, this wasn't a bad semester. I am actually looking forward to OChem next semester and best of all  No Physics!!


I am only in 3 classes next semester (unless you count labs...then I'm in 6). General Microbiology, Organic Chemistry, and Anatomy and Physiology. We'll see how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...