Thursday, August 18, 2011

Get ready for a storm!

I have realized that I haven't posted about my life recently...like at all, so I really need to play catch up!

I've started reading more books lately.
I've always been a ridiculous reader,
I'll get caught up in a story, but then get bored.
I have to be reading at least 2 books so if I get bored I can pick up the other one.
My books right now, The Work and the Glory vol 4 and The Fire of the Covenant.
Both by Gerald N. Lund :)

Anatomy and Physiology textbook: $93.95

Anatomy and Physiology lab manual: $116.50

Web Access code: $57.50

iClicker: $28.50


Interactive DVD's plus a coolio picture book thing: Priceless.
Good thing too, cause I thought I was gonna cry!

No, really though. Books are ridiculous!


So...funny story.
Mystie got married!!
But that's not the funny part.
When I went to put her gift in the bag, the bag kinda sorta ripped.
I had to get a little creative with the wrapping.
I ended up wrapping it in tissue paper and then cutting the bag apart and taping it so it wasn't so transparent.
Oh, then I forgot the card, so I improvised with the back of a tithing slip (the only available paper in the WHOLE church building)

And, the last thing for this post is this:
I have been Cross Stitching a LOT!!
It's ridiculous how detailed these things can get, and I'm super proud of how far it's come.

Here's a close up on the face. 
You see all those itty bitty stitches???



1 comment:

  1. Wow Emma that cross stitch looks amazing. I thought that only BYU-I had iclickers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...