{two} what’s one subject that you wish you knew more about?
Science. It intrigues me so much!
{three} who’s your favorite villain?
Megamind! Bahaha that guy kills me!
All men must choose between two paths. Good is the path of honour, heroism, and nobility. Evil... well, it's just cooler.
{four} have you ever hit a jackpot on a slot machine?
No, and with my luck I never would
{five} what is your favorite disney movie?
Oh man...hard question. I would definitely have to say Mulan because she kinda rocks my world, but Beauty and the Beast is a close second. The scene where Belle and the Beast come down the stairs to dance is pure magic!
{six} if the whole world were listening, what would you say?
I probably wouldn't say anything. I'd be too busy passing out.
{seven} if you could choose one song to describe you or your life, what would it be?
Who I Am by Jessica Andrews
I'm a saint and I'm a sinner
I'm a loser, I'm a winner
I am steady and unstable
I'm young, but I am able
...
Sometimes I'm clueless and I'm clumsy
But I've got friends that love me
And they know just where I stand
It's all a part of me
That's who I am
{eight} your desk: messy or organized?
Don't have a desk...but it was usually messy in grade school
{nine} have you ever had surgery?
Only for wisdom teeth.
Definitely not a fun experience
{ten} if you could have any animal as a pet, what would you have?
A penguin! Can you imagine how cool that would be???
No comments:
Post a Comment