Monday, November 29, 2010

Blessing number 28

Hugs :) (side note: I totally had this post all written up yesterday, but I forgot to push the post button)

Has anyone ever noticed how good a hug can make you feel?
Boy oh boy do I love hugs...
as long as it's from someone you know and not some random creeper.

The best kinds of hugs are the ones you get
when you've just seen someone that you haven't seen 
in a very long time. Like this one:
We were all so happy to have him back!

I also love the hugs that seem to never ever end
and when neither one of you wants it to.

And the ones when you can just tell that
they love you even though they don't say a word.
(Most of these have come from my brothers, so don't get any ideas! I'm still single!)   

1 comment:

  1. So happy you commented! Hadn't had a chance to check out our blog! Love it!!! You are in my fave's now! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...